PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The data collected
To guarantee the best possible service, and in particular to manage our client relations, MARINAL SYSTEM collects the personal data (such as your name, email address and phone number) that you enter when you ask us for information.
This information is used for our business in order to communicate and maintain our relationships with our clients.
Under the terms of the law 78-17 from 06 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify and delete any personal data you have entered into our site. As such, you can send us an email from our contact page stating your request.
The data protection delegate
Romain FONTAINE, President of H2O Distribution
RCS registration date: 16/08/2000
SIRET: 432 433 639 00031
Director: Romain FONTAINE
Parties responsible for data treatment
The MARINAL SYSTEM Company, registered with the RCS on the 16/08/2000 under SIRET number 432 433 639 00031, is responsible for the treatment of your personal data. They determine the end use and treatment methods described below.
The legal basis of your data treatment
MARINAL SYSTEM runs various treatment processes on your data. Below, you will find the various bases which allow them to conduct:
Treatment based on your legal consent
- Visitor measurements and client awareness (cookie management)
- Marketing offers sent by email
Treatment based on Marinal System’s legitimate interests
- Managing business relationships with clients,
- Measuring client satisfaction for our products and services,
- Monitoring the sales floor and goods arrivals,
- Improving the quality of our products,
- Improving safety for people and objects.
Treatment based on Marinal System’s legal obligations
- Managing clients’ rights and their application,
- The main times at which data is collected,
- Data may be collected at various times in your client experience. Marinal System does everything in their power to ensure that data is collected transparently and in good faith.
Collection when you browse the site
We use “cookies” to obtain information about your browsing activities. For more information, go to the cookies page.