THE 2 MARINAL SYSTEM RANGES
CLASSIC AND EVO
MARINAL is a patented integrated structural formwork system, designed for one-piece reinforced shuttered concrete pools.
There are 2 ranges available, according to the desired finish.
The CLASSIC range
- This is dedicated to pools with tiled or rendered finishes, as well as large-format pools. The formwork consists of 2 galvanised steel mesh grates, linked using jointed connectors which allow the formwork to be folded for easier, more economical transport.
- The concrete can be visually monitored as it is poured into the formwork, which remains in place and acts as a reinforcement (using the constraining power of the steel).
The concrete remains wholly contained within the formwork.
- The walls and floor are poured at the same time, providing a one-piece structure which will not deform and will not crack, even in difficult terrain.
The seals between the parts are all embedded in the concrete.
- A layer of sub-rendering is applied before the finish.
CLASSIC panels are available in heights of 1.20m, 1.60m and 2.00m, and are 20cm thick. They are easy to cut.
The EVO range
- This range is dedicated to pools with a reinforced membrane or liner finish.
- EVO formwork differs from CLASSIC formwork by integrating a pre-finish side, which makes it unnecessary to apply a coat of primer.
All of the other steps are strictly identical: you will end up with the same one-piece structure with the same guarantee of strength and robustness.
EVO panels are available in heights of 1.30m and 1.60m, and are 16cm thick.
- Integrated structural formwork
- One-piece structure
- Quick to use
- Will not deform, will not crack
- Visual pouring check
- Compatibility with every type of surfacing
- Easy to supply and transport
- 1 8×4 pool = 1 pallet
- A patented construction process